RESIDENTIAL SOLAR MARKING / MOORING BUOYS
The Aqua Lantern Solar Lighted Buoys are a highly visible, 20" marker/mooring buoy by day that illuminates at night. It uses a watertight solar generator during daylight hours to charge 4, 1.2V rechargeable batteries that power 5 super bright LED’s (Light Emitting Diodes). The Batteries can be recharged 500 times before they need to be replaced. The 5 LED’s have a life span of 100,000 hours. It is rotationally molded with durable High Density Polyethylene. The photocell in the solar panel automatically turns the lights on when the sun sets and turns the lights off when the sun rises.
The Aqua Lantern promotes safe boating at night and reduces the chance of damage to personal property. Protect your floating swim platform, floating trampoline, pier, dock, PWC and swim areas.
- Rechargeable Batteries last for 2 years
- LED’s last for 100,000 hours or 20 years
- Highly visible in daytime
- Visible from 3/4 of a nautical mile at night
- Photocell turns buoy on at night and off during day
- Solar panel Recharges batteries during daylight hours
- Buoy will glow all night long. (up to 20 hours straight)
- Unique “Bell Shape” keeps the buoy vertical in the water.
- Protects personal property at night by marking hazard areas
- Navigate the lake safely at night.
- Add a fun decorative touch to the lake.
The Aqua Lantern Solar Lighted Buoy is not a Coast Guard approved navigational Beacon. The Aqua Lantern Solar Lighted Buoy is not intended for navigational beacons on commercial waterways.
Please be sure to take a look at our pictures on the “more info” page and see the benefits this light has to offer.