Lumber or Hay Tarps for Semi-Trucks
These lumber tarps are manufactured in a facility in the U.S.A. using high quality materials and proven processes to insure longevity.
Each of the lumber tarps sold must meet a high level of standards. They have an exceptional resistance to a wide range of environmental conditions. These tarps are impact resistant & abrasion resistant over a wide moisture & temperature range. Why go with anything less than the best?
Features of our Tarps include:
- Flaps & Fenders.
- 4 Rows of Webbing & "D" Rings. (other companies only have 3 rows)
- 18 oz. Coated, Tough Vinyl.
- Heavy Duty and Extremely Strong.
- Standard Color is Black.
- Other colors available are red, white, blue, green, gray and orange.
- Durable Double Row stitching on Hems & Webbing.
- Heat-sealed seams, which are, water tight & super strong.
- Box-Stitched 1 1/2" heavy duty "D" Rings.
- Grommets on Bottom Edge.
- Grommets sewn at approximately every 24".
Please be sure to take a look at our pictures by clicking on the “more info” page and see the benefits this product has to offer.